NARSissist WANTED EYESHADOW PALETTE
One of the items I was most looking forward to laughing this year was the NARSissist WANTED eyeshadow palette from NARS. During my recent trip to Hawaii I picked up the palette and was really happy to get my hands on it before the 27th of January Australian release.
Ive been playing with the palette for a few weeks now and have really grown to love the warm and rosey hues. the sparkling topper (shooting star) and the super blendable mattes.
SEE MY REVIEW OF THE NARS POWERMATTE LIP PIGMENT
The NARSissist WANTED eyeshadow palette consists of the following twelve shades, each more pretty than the next. (description provided by NARS)
- BIARRITZ, matte neutral cream
- SATISFACTION, shimmering golden pink
- DELIRIUM, metallic rose
- TEMPTRESS, satin paprika
- SEVEN HEAVEN, matte sand
- SHADOW HILL, matte saddle
- MENDOZA, shimmering pink copper
- WICKED GAME, satin cranberry
- SHOOTING STAR, sparkling champagne
- LA LA, shimmering deep bronze
- FALLEN STAR, shimmering antique bronze
- COCONUT GROVE, matte deep brown
The NARSissist WANTED EYESHADOW PALETTE is available at Mecca Cosmetica, Mecca Maxima and online at mecca.com.au from 27th February, 2018. $86 AUD | $94 NZD.
See the following video to see swatches and a quick eye look in real time.
- January 25, 2018
- No Comments
- Eyeshadow, eyeshadow palette, high end, mecca maxima, nars, narsissist, sephora