Bourjois Red in The City
Nothing screams Valentines Day like the perfect red lip, however finding the right shade of red in the massive sea of reds can be a challenge. The Bourjois Red In The City collection makes finding your shade of red a little easier.
The Bourjois Red In The City collection is made up of lipsticks in a range of red shades. The entire collection has been categorised in colour families, that is, the the undertones of the red lipsticks so that you can choose something which best suits your complexion.
Two formulas are available in the Red In The City collection; the ever popular Rouge Edition Velvets ( $24) which are a velvet matte liquid lipstick which behaves more like a lipstain than a full cover matte lipstick, and the more traditionalRouge Edition 12 Heures lipsticks which give a more natural matte finish in a long wearing formula.
Left to right, Rouge Your Body, Red Belle, Redoutable, Burgand-it
Left to right – Hot Pepper, Its Redding Men, re(d)volution, Grand Cru, Jolie-De-Vin
The colour families are as follows
Poppy Rouge – Almost “Neon” orange red
- Rouge Edition Velvet – 03 Hot Pepper.
- Rouge Edition 12 heures – 43 Rouge Your Body.
Pinki Rouge – Pink based red
- Rouge Edition Velvet – 18 It’s Redding Men.
- Rouge Edition 12 heures – 34 Cherry My Chérie. (not pictured)
Classic Rouge – Classic True Red
- Rouge Edition Velvet – 15 Re(d)volution.
- New Rouge Edition 12 heures – 44 Red belle.
Rouge Bordeaux – Rich, winey shades
- Rouge Edition Velvet – 08 Grand cru.
- Rouge Edition 12 heures – 45 Red-outable.
Dark Brown Rouge – Dark reds with a tinge of brown.
- New Rouge Edition Velvet – 19 Jolie-de-vin.
- Rouge Edition 12 heures – 46 Burgund’it.
The Bourjois Red in The City collection is available in selected Priceline stores now.